Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) and has been working to tackle social disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer additional support and opportunities to WSHA tenants with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants' lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
- Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
- Starter packs, food parcels and fuel top ups.
- Older people’s services within sheltered housing.
- Money and Energy Advice provided from dedicated officers.
- A Handyperson Service.
Board Member Recruitment
Willowacre Trust are currently seeking Board members who are passionate about making a meaningful difference to communities and have experience of one of the following:
- Accountancy and Financial Management (Charitable Sector)
- Governance (Charitable Sector)
- Public Sector – Local authority/Health/Social Care
Closing Date Friday 31st May 2019.
For further information or an application pack please visit www.westscot.co.uk or contact Kari Archibald, Executive Assistant, 0141 550 5637, firstname.lastname@example.org