Board Member Recruitment
West of Scotland Housing Association
Are you passionate about your community and want to make a difference?
Do you want to play an important role in making decisions that affect tenants and communities?
We need you! We are looking for new tenant Board members in Glasgow & Ayrshire.
Please watch our video for more information and if you would like to find out more or register your interest please contact Jennifer Cairns, email@example.com or 0141 550 5625
Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) and has been working to tackle social and economic disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer holistic support and increased opportunities to WSHA tenants with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants' lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
- Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
- Starter packs, food parcels, upcycling and fuel top ups
- Older People’s Services (includes sheltered housing)
- Tenancy Sustainment Services (includes Money, Energy, Digital, Handy Person Services)
- Community Engagement Services
We are currently seeking Board members who are passionate and committed to making a meaningful difference for people and communities. If you have experience of one of the following:
- Accountancy and Financial Management (Charitable Sector)
- Governance (Charitable Sector)
- Public Sector – Local authority/Health/Social Care
Closing Date 31st July 2020
For further information please see below or contact Jennifer Cairns, Director of Corporate Services, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 550 5625.