Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of WSHA and has been working to tackle social disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust is committed to the delivery of projects and services which offer additional support and opportunities to WSHA tenants with the overall aim of positively impacting on our tenants' lives.
Services delivered within communities include:
- Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
- The Imagination Library
- Starter packs, food parcels and fuel top ups
- Older people’s services within sheltered housing.
- Money and Energy Advice provided from dedicated officers supports issues relating to personal debts, budgeting, fuel debt, switching tariffs and heating systems.
- A Handyperson Service is also offered to older tenants or families which are vulnerable.