How to pay your rent
You can pay your rent in any of the following ways:
• By direct debit. Direct Debits can be set up by contacting our Housing Team on 0141 550 5600.
• By using your swipe card at any Post Office
• At any shop or garage which has a Pay Point terminal
• By telephone on 0141 550 5600. Card payments only.
• Online at the Payments Website. Card payments only.
• By agreeing that your Housing Benefit or Universal Credit is paid straight to the Association by the Council.
Swipe cards are easy to use, you simply hand over the payment and your card. The till operator will give you a receipt, which you should keep as proof of payment.
Please note we are unable to take cash payments at our office.