The wellbeing of our tenants and staff is our priority and our office remains closed with staff working from home to deliver services to tenants and customers. We aim to minimise the impact this will have on tenants, however we thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Our staff phones are diverted and should be answered as normal however please let us know if you are having any difficulty getting in touch.
Latest information and advice about Coronavirus can be found at www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus or If you don't have symptoms and are looking for general information, phone the free helpline on 0800 028 2816.
WSHA Service Update (last updated 21st December 2020)
The safety and wellbeing of our tenants and customers is our priority and we are working to ensure we can enter your home safely whenever we need to do so in order to provide you with our services. You can find more information about the safety protocols here.
Whilst in some circumstances our frontline staff may not be able to physically visit you during this time. You can still report any general estate management issues to us and we will try our best to resolve these via the phone and email. If you would like to contact your Housing Officer you can find their direct contact details at www.westscot.co.uk/about-us/staff/housing-officers/
You can continue to pay your rent as normal by:
- Direct Debit
- Via link on Tenant Portal https://tp.westscot.co.uk
- By using your swipe card at any Post Office.
- At any shop or garage which has a Pay Point terminal.
- By telephone on 0141 550 5059 - Card payments only.
- Online at www.allpayments.net/Allpayments/Signin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fallpayments%2f
- If you feel you will have difficulties paying your rent then please contact us so we can assist you.
For tenants who pay charges for services such as close cleaning and grass cutting, we are aware that you are not currently receiving these services. It is very important to realise however that your current charges are largely based on the previous year’s services provided so from April 2021 you can expect a reduction in what you will be charged.
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
- Calling – 0141 550 5600 (please note if you are contacting your Housing Officer you can contact them using their direct dial number which is found on our website)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – WSHAScotland
- Twitter – WSHAScotland
We will continue to provide regular updates with tenants and customers regarding latest Government advice and our plans to reopen.
We continue to process invoices and payments. Please do not send us invoices by post during this time and email them to email@example.com for processing.