The wellbeing of our tenants and staff is our priority and our office remains closed with staff working from home to deliver services to tenants and customers. We aim to minimise the impact this will have on tenants, however we thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. Our staff phones are diverted and should be answered as normal however please let us know if you are having any difficulty getting in touch.
You should follow official Government guidance which, as of 23rd March 2020 advised:
- Everyone should stay at home, except for very limited purposes
- Closure of non-essential shops and community spaces
- Stopping of gatherings of more than 2 people in public
You should only leave the house for one of the following reasons
- Shopping for basic necessities, for example food or medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- One form of exercise a day, for example a walk, run or cyle, alone or with members of your household
- A medical need, or to provide care for a vulnerable person
- Travelling to and from work, but only when it cannot absolutely be done from home.
Even when doing these activities you must minimise time spent outside of the home and ensure you are more than 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
People showing symptoms suggestive of coronavirus should stay at home for seven days if they live alone and only contact NHS 111 if their symptoms worsen during that period. Members of a household where someone has suspected symptoms should stay at home for 14 days.
Please note that we are following latest Government Advice and we are only carrying out Emergency Repairs and work that is required to comply with health and safety regulations. To report an emergency repair please report it as normal by calling 0141 550 5600. When arranging the repair you will be asked if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms or you are classed as high risk or vulnerable.
Whilst in some circumstances our frontline staff may not be able to physically visit you during this time. You can still report any general estate management issues to us and we will try our best to resolve these via the phone and email. If you would like to contact your Housing Officer you can find their direct contact details at www.westscot.co.uk/about-us/staff/housing-officers/
You can continue to pay your rent as normal by:
- Direct Debit
- By using your swipe card at any Post Office.
- At any shop or garage which has a Pay Point terminal.
- By telephone on 0141 550 5600. Card payments only.
- Online at www.allpayments.net/Allpayments/Signin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fallpayments%2f.
We understand that the coming weeks may have an impact on the income of some of our tenants and customers. If you feel you will have difficulties paying your rent then please contact us so we can assist you.
For tenants who pay charges for services such as close cleaning and grass cutting, we are aware that you are not currently receiving these services. It is very important to realise however that your current charges are largely based on the previous year’s services provided so next year (from April 2021) you can expect a significant reduction in what you will be charged.
WSHA Service Delivery
Please see below for an overview of services that we aim to carry out during this time:
- Respond to incoming calls, emails and texts
- Respond to emergency repair requests
- Resolve estate management and neighbour issues where possible via phone and email
- Provide Welfare Rights advice (telephone).
- Respond to support calls (tenant welfare, energy advice etc.)
- Communicate social media content and monitoring
- Respond to Complaints
You can continue to contact us in the following ways:
- Calling – 0141 550 5600 (please note if you are contacting your Housing Officer you can contact them using their direct dial number which is found on our website)
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook – WSHAScotland
- Twitter – WSHAScotland
We will continue to provide regular updates with tenants and customers regarding latest Government advice and our plans to reopen.
We will cotinue to process invoices and payments during this time. Please do not send us invoices by post during this time and email them to email@example.com for processing.