Our Handyperson service is available to WSHA tenants aged 60 or over, those living with a disability, or vulnerable families.
The service is provided by experienced Handypersons who can carry out small, practical tasks within your home - the only cost will be any materials you buy.
Jobs we can help you with include:
- Hanging shelves, pictures or mirrors
- Fitting curtains or window blinds
- Assembling flat pack furniture
- Garden fence painting & one off garden tidies
- Changing lightbulbs, toilet seats
- Fitting thresholds and securing loose flooring to prevent trips and falls
- Painting and decorating (limited)
- Home security (security chain, locks, key boxes, ring doorbell)
- Small adaptations
Prior to confirming that we can complete the job we arrange for an assessment of the work to be carried out.