Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service is a confidential, impartial, voluntary, and free support service offered to every WSHA tenant. We can help with a number of issues including:
- Debts and financial commitments
- Advice via - telephone, online or face to face/home visits (Covid restrictions dependant)
- Financial responsibilities relating to tenancy management
- Assessing household Income and Expenditure
- Discussions surrounding Income maximisation.
- Advice with money management and budgeting skills
- Negotiating with creditors to postpone or prevent court action.
- Negotiate and agree affordable and realistic repayment figures with creditors.
- Source and apply for funding opportunities on behalf of tenants where criteria is met.
- Signpost to additional internal and external support services
You can contact our Money Advice Officer by:
Phone: 077100 91532 / 0141 550 5600 (option 4)
Or complete a referral form