Older Peoples Services
Older Peoples Services within WSHA and WT exist to support all tenants over the age of 60 whether they live in sheltered, amenity or mainstream tenancies.
The team consists of a Support Services Manager, Older Peoples Coordinator, Retirement Assistants and Sheltered Housing Cleaners.
Gillian, one of our Retirement Assistants
Clare, our Older Peoples Coordinator
We are here to:
- Carry out wellbeing calls
- Connect you to the right department within WSHA
- Report repairs if you are unable to do so
- Be a sign posting service to other agencies
- Support your move to sheltered housing - show you the heating, the call system and anything else you may need
- Ensure that the sheltered housing communal spaces are safe and clean
- Be a friendly listening ear
- Work with the wider organisation to ensure you can stay at home in a safe and secure environment
And much more!
Contact us on 0141 550 5600 (option) or click the button below