Television, Broadband & Landline
Who doesn’t love a bit of TV, but are you paying over the odds for it?
Here are some tips and tricks to save:
- Check your current provider and subscription details such as usage, best deal, extras.
- Asking for these details from your current provider might prompt them to give you a better deal due to the prospect of transferring.
- Check your usage (light or heavy user, time and day of most calls, local or international calls)
- Use comparison websites to compare and check for better deals annually - the general rule is they will always offer you a new deal every year, check the market!
- Having the same supplier for broadband and telephone (bundle deals) does not necessarily mean savings.
- Direct debit payment and paperless billing are usually the most cost effective methods of paying and receiving bills.
- Use the internet for free communication software e.g. skype.