You or a member of your family may benefit from an alteration to your house because it is not suitable for your needs e.g you may benefit from replacing a bath with a shower because you cannot get into the bath.

If a tenant is assessed by the Social Work Department as urgently needing an alteration, they will ask us to carry out the work.

For more information about adaptations or to make a request please contact us on or 0141 550 5600.