Mutual Exchange

If you are interested in a mutual Exchange, we use Homeswapper. Homeswapper is a mutual exchange website that allows tenants to register their property to swap with other housing association and council tenants.

Once your property is registered you can browse the website to look at properties which may interest you and you can contact the person who is advertising their property to discuss if both parties are in interested in each others properties.

Once you find a suitable swap you will contact your landlord who will send out the mutual exchange forms to start the process.

Visit the Homeswapper website.