Alterations and Improvements

Tenants have to get consent from the Association if they want to carry out alterations or improvements to their home. The Association has to let the tenant know within 28 days if they are given permission. To request an Alteration form, please contact our office on 0141 550 5600.

The Association must have reasonable grounds if permission for alteration is refused. If you carry out any improvements or alterations then you may be entitled to compensation at the end of your tenancy.