If You Want to Report an Emergency Repair please us on 0141 550 5600.
You must not use the online service to report any of the following, always phone us:
- No heating during winter or cold periods
- Smell of gas - call 0800 111 999
- Major escape of water
- Fire damage
- Substantial water ingress
- Alarms which ring constantly and can't be switched off or disconnected
- A property which is insecure - broken windows, forced doors etc.
- Lost or broken keys
- Unsafe electrical circuit or socket or switch, which can not be switched off and isolated
- Loss or partial loss of power
- Blocked toilets, wastes etc. where there is no alternative
- Blocked drains
- Running overflows over paths, if weather is likely to be frosty over night
If you are satisfied that the repair you are reporting is not emergency repair then please use the online form. We will call and let you know that we are dealing with your request. We are only able to deal with online requests during office hours:
If you have not received a response within 4 hours or before the office closes that we have received the repair, then please call us to report it again.