We are pleased to confirm our office will reopen to customers on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
We want to thank you all once again for your support since March 2020 and we appreciate your continued patience whilst we reopen our office and get used to our new ways of working.
Please consider whether your visit to our office is essential and if your enquiry can be dealt with in another way e.g. phone, email, via our website or social media.
Please see below for some changes we will be making to the way we will work and also some guidelines to keep everyone safe.
Changes to Service Delivery
The experience of the last 18 months has shown us that we can deliver services in a different way that allows us to provide a high level of customer service whilst also helping reduce our carbon footprint. Following tenant and staff consultation, we have made some changes to how we will deliver services going forward:
- We will provide greater flexibility to customers by staff being available to respond to customer enquiries until 7pm on Thursdays. Our office will close as normal at 5pm with staff working from home to answer calls, emails and social media enquiries. This will be a 6-month pilot, starting on the 9th September, so we can see what demand there is for these additional opening hours.
- Our repairs contractor, Turner Services, offers appointments on a Thursday evening and Saturday morning to offer increased flexibility and an improved repairs service for our customers.
- Our office building will close on a Friday with all staff working in communities or at home. This will allow staff to be more present in the communities we serve and also help to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Our staff will be restarting home visits and will increase their presence in communities.
Visiting the Office
- Our office is open Monday to Thursday, 9am-5pm.
- Please consider whether your visit to our office is essential and if your enquiry can be dealt with in another way e.g. phone, email, via our website or social media.
- We are working in a new way that means not all staff will be in the office every day. Please keep this in mind and if you want to see a specific member of staff please contact them to check when they will be able to see you.
- Please check your temperature on arrival at our office.
- It is still a legal requirement to wear a mask in public places. Please wear a mask in our office to protect yourself and others.
- Use the hand sanitiser on arrival to clean your hands.
- Please give other visitors space whilst in our office. There will be only 2 people allowed in the reception area at one time.
- If you have any of the symptoms listed on the NHS Inform website and book a test. Please do not visit our office.
- This is still a stressful time and it is important to all support one another. We appreciate your patience whilst we reopen our offices for the first time since March 2020.