Board Member Recruitment
Willowacre Trust is looking for Board Members who are passionate and committed to making a meaningful difference for people and communities and who have a third sector background.
Willowacre Trust is the charitable subsidiary of West of Scotland Housing Association (WSHA) and has been working to tackle social and economic disadvantage for over 50 years. Willowacre Trust provides a range of support services with the aim of positively impacting on the lives of WSHA tenants and communities.
Services delivered within communities include:
• Community centres, multi-use games areas and urban green spaces.
• Starter packs, food parcels, upcycling and fuel top ups
• Older People’s Services (includes sheltered housing)
• Tenancy Sustainment Services (includes Money, Energy, Digital, Handy Person Services)
• Community Engagement Services
Closing Date: 25th March 2022
For further information or an application pack please visit www.westscot.co.uk or contact Jennifer Cairns, Director of Corporate Services, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 550 5625.